Be a Writing Machine: How to Write Smarter and Faster, Beat Writer’s Block, and Be Prolific
Saturday 9:00 Room 1
Presenter: Michael La Ronn
Want to write a lot of books, but can’t improve your writing speed?
Writing fast is the most important skill you can develop as a writer. While it seems hard to hit high word counts, the secrets are easier than you think.
In this engaging presentation, prolific author M.L. Ronn pulls back the curtain on the process that he uses to write 6-8 novels a year. He has kept this pace while juggling responsibilities as a husband, father, executive at a global insurance company, and a law school student. The result? 80 books and counting!
In this presentation, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a writing habit that suits your lifestyle
- Use writing apps on your phone to double your word count
- Learn strategies to beat writer’s block forever
- Master the mysterious world of dictation
- Discover how to write smarter by using unorthodox strategies used by the masters
This presentation you’ll learn how to write faster, write smarter, beat writer’s block, and be the prolific author you’ve always wanted to be!