IPNE Membership Benefits
- NEW! FOREWORD REVIEWS: Click here for a full list of member discounts from ForeWord Reviews, including ALA representation, review services, and more!
- CO-OP MARKETING: IPNE members receive special rates for exhibiting at regional trade shows and conferences. See our events page for upcoming shows.
- PRIORITY BOOKING on IPNE's live-streaming Face The Book TV and weekly Ask the Experts.
- IBPA DISCOUNT, receive a $30 discount off the Independent Book Publishers Association membership - just for belonging to IPNE. Click here to visit IBPA's website and see their various membership fees.
- APSS DISCOUNT: You save $35 off of the standard $115 annual membership fee, and pay only $80 annually. Click here to visit the site for the Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS), headed by IPNE board member Brian Jud.
- MEMBER PROFILE: List your company in our online directory, and link to your web site, blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Keep your profile up-to-date here.
- NEWSLETTER: The IPNE quarterly newsletter keeps you abreast of all the latest IPNE developments, including new vendor discounts, reports on book shows and regional gatherings. Members are invited to contribute to the newsletter by posting on the blog.
- ANNOUNCEMENT LIST: Receive IPNE exclusives and breaking news from the publishing world. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please add me to the Announcement list" in the subject line.
- EDUCATION: IPNE hosts regular publishing workshops and presentations and other meetings and events. Members get in free or receive a discount, depending on the speaker fee and other costs. This is about you - feel free to propose a topic for an expert or yourself to share live or online with IPNE members!
- GUEST BLOGGING PRIVILEGES: Contribute to the IPNE blog and discussion groups and increase your visibility! IPNE will amplify your message through its social media platforms.
- AFFILIATIONS: Enjoy representation and advantages through IPNE’s official affiliations with Independent Book Publishers Association, and many other regional and national organizations and groups.
- AND MORE! When you join the Independent Publishers of New England, you learn what you need to know about the business, meet new business contacts, and make new friends!
- TIME TO JOIN? >> Click here to access the online application form.
* Ask about our 50% vendor discount offer. ** Partner memberships $35 through Aug. 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: After 5 years at the same low rate, dues went up to $65 on January 1, 2016 - or did they? You can earn back most or all of your membership fee, enroll in one of our fun Project Teams!